Apex Legends Season 15: When It Will Be Renewed?
Apex Legends is getting ready to release Season 14: Hunted, including a new Legend, an update to the game’s oldest map, and more.
Since the game came out, it has been updated regularly by the company that made it, Respawn Entertainment. Every 12 weeks or so, the battle royale has gotten a new Legend, a new map, and changes to how the game is played. This has kept the game exciting and made it one of the most famous battle royale games you can play for free.
Here’s what we know so far about Season 14 of Apex Legends.
Apex Season 15 Release Date
Before looking at the Apex Season 15 Patch Notes, you should look into when this update comes out:
Season 14 of Apex will come out on August 8, 2022. After that, Season 15 will come out. Fans can’t wait to find out when the Apex Season 15 game will come out. Season 14 of Apex will be out at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT/5 p.m. UTC.
We’ve included a tweet about the Apex game that will help you find out more:
You’ve got to keep yourself busy when you’re one of the only two people on the planet. pic.twitter.com/qkx6JcXEi8
— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) July 21, 2022
Apex Season 15 Patch Notes
At the moment, we don’t have the patch notes for Apex Season 15, so here are the patch notes for the last version of this game:
Olympus Map Changes
- Between Gardens and Grow Towers
- Lifeline’s Clinic added
- The other gives a detailed explanation of how the spawn system works.
- Ad Drones can be added to Control for flavor and story, but you can also shoot them.
- Making matches better – Fill in missing players at the start of a game of Control with new players to keep the game from being unfair.
- There are now tabs on the About screen, which can be seen in the Lobby and used in Control matches.
- You can see how Rating values are broken down on one of the new tabs.
IMC Armory Updates
- They fixed a bug that let players throw grenades or use Ash’s ultimate to get through a hole in the roof’s collision mesh (Hotfix).
- Tridents weren’t able to land on top of Armories.
- After using the teleporter under the Armory, you could no longer mantle (Hotfix).
- The Smart Loot system has made it less likely that hop-ups will appear.
- Base hop-ups now appear 50% of the time, and Gold hop-ups occur only 20% of the time.
Ranked Reloaded Patch Notes
- With more RP, Masters+ entry costs go up even more (5 RP every 1,000 RP beyond Master Threshold up to 175 RP)
- The Kill RP Cap is taken away.
- Assist Timers start over when a player comes back to life.
- Players can drop halfway out of a tier and into the division below. Masters is less than half of Diamond 1.
- Tier Demotion Protection is available for up to 3 games lost after being moved up to a higher tier.
- There is a new introductory tier called “Rookie.”
- All of the tiers and divisions have had their RP thresholds changed. 200RP is added to the length of each division.
- When a team moves to a new division, the cost to join increases.
- Bronze now costs 1,000 RP to join.
- The base value of each kill keeps going down until it’s worth nothing.
- Helper Timer: 10 to 15 seconds
Weapon & Helmet Changes
- The damage reduction for headshots on a blue helmet went from 40% to 50%.
- The headshot damage reduction for purple helmets went from 50% to 65%.
- EVA-8, Bow, Flatline, P2020, Spitfire
- Damage from a headshot has gone from 145 to 140.
- The headshot multiplier has gone from 3 to 2.
- Reload time went from 2.6 to 3.1
- Slightly longer times for handling
- Reload time went from 2.6 seconds to 3.1 seconds. Handling times went up a little bit.
- Draw time went from 0.7 to 0.8.
- Damage is now only 15 instead of 16
- Lower time went from 0.5 to 0.6.
- Reload time went from 2.8 to 3.2
- Raise time went from 0.55 to 0.65.
- The damage multiplier for headshots dropped from 1.75 to 1.5
- Headshot distance decreased from 64m to 57m.
- Holster time went from 0.65 to 0.75
Apex Legends Season 14 Hunted Release Date
Apex Legends Season 14: Hunted will start on Tuesday, August 9, 2022, according to EA.
Even though the exact launch time hasn’t been set, new seasons usually come out around 5 p.m. UK time on the day they come out. The official Twitter account will let you know as soon as you can play Apex Legends.
Apex Legends Season 14 Hunted New Legend & Map Changes
In Season 14, a new legend named Vantage will join the team. She was born and raised on the ice planet Pagos, whose full name is Xiomara “Mara” Contreras. Her mother taught her how to live in the cold, which gave her a good shot with a gun. But when she was 18, she found the wreck of the GDS Vantage. This got her into trouble.
It turned out that Vantage’s mother had been a prisoner on the ship, but she had gotten away with Vantage when he was a baby. When they learned about this, the boat fell into a hole, taking Mara with it.
The only thing that saved Mara was a baby bat that Mara had held before. Echo, the bat, was able to get her mother’s attention. Her mom had to be caught again so the beacon could go off and save her daughter.
Now, Mara and Echo are going to the games to try to win back their mother’s freedom. Mara has three skills in the game. Echo Relocation is her tactical ability, Spotter’s Lens is her passive ability, and Sniper’s Mark is her ultimate ability.
The good news is that she won’t be able to camp without being seen because her sniper rifle has a laser beam that players can see if she’s aiming down her sights.
Echo Relocation, one of her tactical skills, has also been made fairer. There are a lot of sounds, so even though she can move fast, players will be able to hear if she is about to land on them.
The King’s Canyon Map will also change significantly in Season 14 of Hunted. The changes are called “King’s Canyon Reforged,” The game’s oldest map now has a new POI called “Relic.”
It’s like the old Skull Town POI, but the size has changed. Some changes have also been made to the map’s Cage, Hillside, and Relay POIs.
Apex Legends Season 14 Hunted Other Changes
The game’s level cap will also go up with the new Season. Based on a prestige system, there are now three unique levels of 1-500.
When you reach level 500, you’ll return to level 1 with a new gilded badge to show how far you’ve come. There will be three unique levels of prestige, making a total of 2000 levels to work your way through.
One of the other changes this Season is that the Guardian Angel perk on backpacks will be taken away. Gold Knockdown Shields will also lose their ability to bring themselves back to life.
Instead, the Gold Knockdown Shield will let you revive teammates faster, and the Gold Backpack will get a new Deep Pockets perk. This will allow the person carrying it carries more big healing items, like Phoenix Kits.
The type of ammunition for the Wingman pistol is changing. Instead of a pistol magazine, the gun will now use a sniper magazine. The Spitfire LMG can now use Light Ammo instead of Heavy Ammo.
READ MORE: Games People Play Season 3: Will It Be Renewed for Another Season? Also making a comeback is the Skullpiercer Hop-Up.
We might not get new weapons every Season, and we shouldn’t expect that we will.
Senior game designer Eric Canavese said at a press event, as reported by Dexerto, “Our goal is not to shove content into the game to check off a seasonal delivery list. Our goal is to make the game the best it can be, and if that means it needs another weapon, we’ll make it, but not just on a seasonal cadence.”
How Long Will Apex Legends Season 14 Hunted Last
Even though Respawn hasn’t said for sure when a Season would end, they usually last about three months.
So, Season 15 of Apex Legends will probably come out in November or December of 2022.
Apex Legends Season 14 Battle Pass Price Predictions
When the new battle passes come out, there will be new things to buy. We’d expect to see new skins, music packs, a season badge, and many other goodies.
The Season 13 battle pass for Apex Legends cost 950 Apex Coins ($9.99), and the Battle Pass Bundle cost 2,800 Apex Coins, so we expect Season 14 to cost about the same.
Frequently Asked Question
When is the Next Season of Apex?
August 9, 2022
Season 14 of Apex Legends will begin on August 9, 2022, three months after Saviors came to the Outlands. Unless Respawn changes something, the new Season should last about 12 weeks, just like most others.
Is Apex Legends Going to End?
The average length of an Apex Legends season is three months. On August 9, 2022, Season 13 of Saviors will be over.
How Long Does a Season of Apex Go on for?
around 3 months
Like most battle royale games, Apex Legends has a season system for its loot and game modes. Each Season lasts about three months and adds a new battle pass, a new legend, and changes to the game’s balance. During seasons, there are also often new cosmetic items, weapons, maps, and other things.