Dancing with the Stars Season 31: 2022| Available on Disney+ and Its Release Date!
While it may seem like only recently that Dancing with the Stars season 30 wrapped up, the Emmy-nominated reality franchise is actually already filming season 31. Find out about the new host, judges, eliminations, and more for Dancing with the Stars season 31 (DWTS 2022).
There’s a new co-host on Dancing With the Stars this season. Alfonso Ribeiro, star of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and co-winner of Season 19 with professional dancer Witney Carson, will join Tyra Banks at the microphone.
The judges are back too, including mean-mugging Head Judge Len Goodman, tough-but-fair Carrie Ann Inaba, over-the-top Bruno Tonioli, and talented Derek Hough.
This season’s pros include Cheryl Burke, Witney Carson, Artem Chigvintsev, Brandon Armstrong, Daniella Karagach, and Pasha Pashkov, to name a few. Lindsay Arnold and Sharna Burgess have confirmed that they will not be back this season.
ABC announced the contestants vying for this year’s mirrorball on Sept. 8. Here’s everyone we will be seeing hit the dance floor:
- Wayne Brady – Dance partner Witney Carson. Brady is known for hosting Who’s Line is it Anyway and Let’s Make a Deal
- Mark Ballas’s dance partner Charli D’Amelio. Charli is the second most-followed person on TikTok and has her own show on Hulu
- Heidi D’Amelio – Dance partner Artem Chigvintsev. Heidi stars in The D’Amelio Show alongside daughters Charli and Dixie
- Daniel Durant – Dance partner Britt Stewart. The Academy Award-winning film CODA features Durant.
- Sasha Farber, Selma Blair’s dance partner. Blair starred in Legally Blond, Cruel Intentions, and many other films
- To Gleb Savchenko, his dance partner Shangela. Favorite queen from RuPaul’s Drag Race is raring to go.
- Pasha Pashkov is Teresa Guidice’s dancing partner. The Real Housewives of New Jersey premiered with Giudice as a cast member, and she has been there since the beginning (ELIMINATED Night 2)
- The dancer Cheryl Ladd, with her partner Louis van Amstel. Ladd is a famous actress who rose to fame thanks to her part in Charlie’s Angels (ELIMINATED Night 3)
- Jordin Sparks – Dance partner Brandon Armstrong. The winner of American Idol Season 6 will be taking things “one step at a time” on the next talent show circuit.
- Koko Iwasaki is Vinny Guadagnino‘s dance partner. The ex-Jersey Shore star will put aside her workout, tan, and laundry to take part in the competition.
- Val Chmerkovskiy’s dance partner Gabby Windey. Windey is one of ABC’s two remaining bachelorettes.
- Peta Murgatroyd’s dance partner, Jason Lewis. Lewis starred as Samantha’s younger boyfriend Jerry “Smith” Jerrod on the HBO series Sex and the City (ELIMINATED Night 1)
- Jessie James Decker – Dance partner Alan Bersten. Jessie is a country music star and wife of Eric Decker. Together they had their own show on E!
- Emma Slater is Trevor Donovan’s dance partner. Donavon is known for his role as Teddy in 90210 and multiple Hallmark movies
- Cheryl Burke, dance partner of Sam Champion. Champion is a New York weather anchor and regular contributor to Good Morning America.
- Daniella Karagach, dance partner of Joseph Baena. Baena Schwarzenegger is a fitness model and Arnold’s son.
Read More – What Can Be Seen In The Owl House Season 3?
— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) October 5, 2022
How Many Judges Will Be on This Season’s Dancing with the Stars?
In 2022, who will serve as judges on “Dancing with the Stars?” In season 30 of Dancing with the Stars, Len Goodman returned to the judging panel after sitting out the previous season.
Get excited for Dancing with the Stars! Live this winter! This year’s all-new stage show will feature your favourite professional dancers performing brand-new numbers and some of Season 31’s showstoppers! Open to all ages. https://t.co/ZRl2lbr58v pic.twitter.com/PH63n4VvEz
— Caesars Windsor (@CaesarsWindsor) October 11, 2022
As with previous seasons, Dancing with the Stars will air one live episode a week on Monday nights at 8 p.m. ET. Viewers across the country and in Canada will be able to watch the show at the same time, live, and also vote via text and online.
Who was sent home in Dancing With the Stars Season 31 Episode 4? DWTS scoreboard, performances and more https://t.co/AGzERPwWaY
— SK POP (@SKPopCulture) October 11, 2022
There’s no way to tell you how many episodes will be in the season just yet, but we can lay out a plan for the first few weeks. Here’s when every episode will air:
- Episode 1: Monday – September 19, 2022
- Episode 2: Monday, – September 26, 2022
- Episode 3: Monday, – October 3, 2022
- Episode 4: Monday, – October 10, 2022
- Episode 5: Monday, – October 17, 2022
- Episode 6: Monday, – October 24, 2022
- Episode 7: Monday, – October 31, 2022
- Episode 8: Monday, – November 7, 2022
- Episode 9: Monday, – November 14, 2022
- Episode 10: Monday, – November 21, 2022
- New episodes of Dancing with the Stars Season 31 premiere on Disney+ on Monday nights at 8:00 p.m. ET / 5:00 p.m. PT.
Promo for Dancing with the Stars
On August 22, DWTS debuted a new official trailer, which featured dances from previous seasons performed by alums such as Simone Biles, Bindi Irwin, Jojo Siwa, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Live Dancing with the Stars Show Lasts for How Long?
Including the 15-minute intermission, a typical live performance will run for two hours. The dancing is non-stop, with only a brief intermission in the middle.
Who All Have Hosted “Dancing with the Stars?”
Tom Bergeron hosted the show from its inception in 2002 until his retirement in 2019. First season co-host Lisa Canning was followed by Samantha Harris for years 2-9, Brooke Burke-Charvet for years 10-17, and finally Erin Andrews for years 18-28.
Teresa Giudice, Pasha Pashkov, and Koko Iwasaki are the stars of this season. Lindsay Arnold and Sharna Burgess have confirmed that they will not be back. The judges include Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli, and Derek Hough.
That’s it for now, you can know the price, release date, and some exciting features that are coming up in dancing with the stars season 31.
Now, let’s come to the end, knowing that you have got all the information you want to know about the new season of this series.
If you got some new statistics about this series, comment in the given comment box.