Quantum Leap Episode 9 Release Date, Time, Countdown, When Will It Be Available?
NBC broadcasts the American science fiction television series Quantum Leap. It is a resurrection of Donald P. Bellisario’s series of the same name, set thirty years after the events of the original 1989 series. The creators of the original sequel series were Steven Lilien and Bryan Wynbrandt.
It’s executive produced by Steven Lilien and Bryan Wynbrandt, and its showrunner is Martin Gero. Raymond Lee as the new lead character Dr. Ben Song, Caitlin Bassett, Mason Alexander Park, Nanrisa Lee, and Ernie Hudson co-star in the series. The premiere of the series was on September 19, 2022.
Quantum Leap Season 1
The American science fiction television series Quantum Leap, created by Donald P. Bellisario, debuted on NBC on March 26, 1989, and ran for five seasons, from May 26, 1989, to May 25, 1993. Scott Bakula portrays Dr. Sam Beckett, a physicist who inadvertently leaps through spacetime during time travel experiments, momentarily taking the place of others to remedy what he discovers to be historical errors.
Dean Stockwell co-stars as Admiral Al Calavicci, Sam’s womanizing, cigar-smoking buddy and best friend, who appears to him as a hologram and influences his perceptions of the past through historical studies.
The series offers an assortment of comedic, dramatic, romantic, socially critical, and science fiction plots. In 2007, it was voted number 19 on TV Guide’s list of the “Top Cult Shows Ever.”
NBC ordered a revival series, which premiered on September 19, 2022.
Quantum Leap Cast & Character Guide
Here’s everything you need to know about the cast of the Quantum Leap sequel series, which boasts a significantly larger ensemble than Scott Bakula’s original.
- Raymond Lee portrays Dr. Ben Song, the respected lead physicist at Quantum Leap who gets stranded in the past, leaping into the bodies of several people while simultaneously suffering from partial identity amnesia.
- Caitlin Bassett portrays Addison Augustine, Ben’s fiancée and an “observer” who assists Ben in determining what he must do to leap.
Mason Alexander Park as Dr. Ian Wright, the principal architect of artificial intelligence on Quantum Leap.
- Nanrisa Lee as Jenn Chou, the chief of security for Quantum Leap.
- Ernie Hudson plays Herbert “Magic” Williams, the head of the Quantum Leap time travel project and a Vietnam War veteran who Sam Beckett jumped into in the third season episode “The Leap Home (Part 2) – Vietnam” of the original show. Christopher Kirby, who was in the first episode, has been replaced by Hudson.
- Georgina Reilly reprises her role as Al Calavicci’s daughter Janis Calavicci from the original series.
- Deborah Pratt as Ziggy
- Beth Calavicci, who was Al Calavicci’s wife in the first show, was played by Susan Diol.
- Michael Welch as Ryan
- Cole, played by Michael Malarkey
- Samantha Stratton is played by Carly Pope
- José Zúñiga as Commander Jim Reynolds
- Álex González as Marco
- Jake (Justin Hartley)
- Sofia Pernas played Tammy. Jean Jessup
- Mark Damon Espinoza as Alberto Sandoval
- Yaani King Mondschein as Frankie
- Naomi Harvey, played by Jewel StaiteWalter Perez as Richard Masterson/Leaper X
- Walter Perez as Richard Masterson/Leaper X
- Elyse Levesque as Lola Gray
- Percival Gray, played by Josh Meyers
- Dr. Felix Watts is played by Chido Nwokocha.
- Adam Sullivan is played by Eric Lee Huffman.
- Kurt Yaeger as Ringer
When is the Quantum Leap Season 1, Episode 9 Release?
Since its premiere in September 2022, the new Quantum Leap has offered fans nonstop suspense. Fans have tuned in week after week since the premiere to witness Ben (Raymond Lee) and his colleague Addison (Caitlin Bassett) rewrite history.
Unfortunately, Quantum Leap will take a mid-season break on November 7, 2022, following the airing of Episode 8. It appears we will be unable to catch up with Ben, Addison, and the headquarters staff for the remainder of the year. But have no fear: The show will return sooner than you think.
Quantum Leap will return to NBC and Peacock on Monday, January 2 at 10/9c.
Is a Second Season of ‘Quantum Leap’ in the Works?
As of November 7, 2022, NBC had not renewed Quantum Leap for a second season. However, The second season of the series is renewed on December 12, 2022.
According to a press statement issued by NBC in October 2022, Quantum Leap was the season’s most popular new series among adults aged 18 to 49. According to the same press release, Quantum Leap is also NBC’s most popular current-season series on Peacock.
Don’t worry if you haven’t watched Quantum Leap and want to start from the beginning! Every episode that has previously been broadcast on NBC is available for streaming on Peacock. Can you quantum leap through all eight episodes of Quantum Leap before the midseason finale on January 2?
How Many Episodes Remain in Season 1 of Quantum Leap?
Quantum Leap appears to have been a big success for NBC, since they ordered an additional six episodes after the first two had been broadcast, increasing the total number of episodes for season 1 to 18.
This presumably indicates that the first four episodes to run after Christmas were intended to conclude the longer first-season arc. Hopefully, this signifies that other Quantum Leap riddles will be resolved.
Frequently Asked Questions…
Will Quantum Leap 2022 Have a Second Season?
Quantum Leap, an epic sci-fi adventure show, is coming back for a second season on NBC. That means there will be even more complicated plots, mind-blowing conspiracies, super-advanced technology, and maybe even some juicy romance along the way.
How Many Episodes Are There in Season 1 of Quantum Leap?
After the first three episodes aired, NBC ordered six more, bringing the total number of episodes for the first season to 18.
Was the Quantum Leap Remake Scrapped?
The new version of “Quantum Leap” on NBC has been picked up for a second season. The new version starts 30 years after what happened in the first one.
The sequel series Quantum Leap is set 30 years after the events of the original series. It stars Scott Bakula as a physicist who inadvertently leaps through spacetime during time travel experiments. In 2007, it was voted number 19 on TV Guide’s list of the “Top Cult Shows Ever”.
Quantum Leap has been picked up for a second season. The sci-fi drama will have even more complicated plots, mind-blowing conspiracies, and super-advanced technology. NBC ordered an additional six episodes after the first two aired, bringing the total to 18.