Irina Shayk Net Worth: How Much Money Does She Make in Her Career?
Irina Shayk is a Russian model. Shayk has a significant net worth because of all her modeling contracts and endorsement deals. She has walked the runway at some of the world’s most influential fashion shows. Shayk is also the first Russian model to ever be on the cover of “Sports Illustrated,” which she did in 2011. Irina is known for dating several famous people, like Cristiano Ronaldo and Bradley Cooper, when she is not modeling.
For obvious reasons, we don’t know the exact number. But Celebrity Net Worth has guessed that her net worth is $25 million. Something that should give interested people a general idea of how rich she is.
Irina Shayk Instagram
Take a look at the Irina Shayk Instagram account.
View this post on Instagram
Irina Valeryevna Shaykhlislamova was born in the Soviet Union on January 6, 1986, in Yemanzhelinsk, part of the Russian SFSR. Her father worked in a coal mine, and her mother taught first grade. Raised alongside one sister, Irina became interested in music at an early age. She started playing the piano when she was six years old. After that, she went to a music school and sang in a choir.
READ MORE: Lebron James Net Worth: How Much Money Does He Gathers in His Bank Account?
Even though Irina’s mother wanted her to study music, things changed when she was 14 and her father died of pneumonia. Her mother had to work two jobs to make ends meet. Shayk first studied marketing after graduating high school, but after she entered a local beauty contest, she became more interested in modeling.
Shayk’s first big success was getting a new deal with Intimissimi, making her the brand’s new face. She also made her first appearance in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue that same year. During this time, Irina worked with brands like Beach Bunny Swimwear, Guess, Victoria’s Secret, Lacoste, Cesare Paciotti, and Morellato.
Shayk walked for Armani Exchange after she signed with IMG Models in 2009. She then started showing up in music videos and magazines like “GQ,” “Complex,” and “Ocean Drive.” Even though she posed naked for “GQ,” she later said that the pictures had been changed digitally, even though “GQ” noted that at least 15 people had seen her pose naked. At this point, Irina began to move away from making swimwear and toward making high fashion. But in 2011, she was still on the cover of “Sports Illustrated.
READ MORE: Mia Goth Net Worth: How Much Worth Does She Have in 2022?
Over the next few years, she worked with several well-known brands and was featured in several prominent magazines. By 2016, she had started to move toward high fashion. She started walking the runway for brands like Miu Miu, Burberry, Givenchy, Philipp Plein, and many others during this time. She also walked in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show of 2016.
Irina has been on the cover of “Vogue” magazine 31 times throughout her career. She is often on lists like “World’s Sexiest Models” or “Top Hottest Women” or something similar. Shayk got a part in the movie “Hercules” in 2014.
- Irina Shayk started dating Cristiano Ronaldo in 2009, and the relationship continued until they split in 2015.
- Shayk started dating actor Bradley Cooper that same year.
- In 2017, the couple had their first child.
- In 2019, they decided to end their relationship.
- Irina Shayk bought a 1,987-square-foot condo in the West Village neighborhood of Manhattan for $6 million in 2016.
- At the time, many news outlets thought she would move into her new place with her boyfriend, Bradley Cooper.
READ MORE: Niall Horan Net Worth: How Much Fortune Does He Make in His Career?
- But six months after she bought the house, it was said that Shayk put it up for rent and asked for $20,000 per month from anyone who wanted to move in.
- Furthermore, it was revealed that Irina had barely set foot in the residence.
- Irina sold this apartment for $8.2 million in December 2021.
- She also owns a second condo in West Village, likely where she was living when she put her second condo on the market. But this other West Village condo was also on the market with a $4 million price tag.
- Agua Bendita
- Armani Exchange
- La Senza lingerie
- Luli Fama
- Alessandro Angelozzi
- Avon ‘Super Drama’ mascara
- Blanco Suiteblanco
- De Grisogono
- El Corte Inglés
- Germaine de Capuccini
- John John Denim
- La Clover
- Oceano by La Perla
- Paciotti 4US
People Also Ask FAQs
What Does Irina Shayk Get Paid?
Irina Shayk is a Russian model with a $25 million net worth. Shayk has a significant net worth because of all her modeling contracts and endorsement deals. She has walked the runway at some of the world’s most influential fashion shows.
How Much Money Does She Have?
Naomi Campbell is a British model and actress with an $80 million net worth.
Irina Shayk How Old is She?
|Net Worth||$25 Million|
|Age||36 years old|
|Date Of Birth||January 6, 1986|
|Annual Income||$1 Million|
Comments are closed.