Liver King’s Net Worth: What Is His Ancestral Lifestyle?
Liver King is an American who is popular on social media, a bodybuilder, and the owner of a supplement company. He got a lot of attention and became the latest trend on TikTok by eating a massive amount of raw meat.
He is also known for making supplements based on the Nine Ancestral Tenants, which have shaped and guided his life. Liver King was on a few podcasts with well-known YouTubers, and he would often join the impulsive podcast.
He spends a lot of time on social media and has more than 1.5 million Instagram followers and more than 2.5 million TikTok fans. So, today we’re going to talk about Liver King’s total net worth, including his salary, sources of income, career, and much more.
Early Life of Liver King
The Liver King, whose real name is Brian Johnson and who is 45 years old, is an influencer and the owner of a supplement brand. Brian grew up in the state of Texas. When he was a child, he was nothing like the hulk he is now. He also said that his father’s death when he was still young made him sad and weak as a child.
He has often been pushed around and picked on at school. In sixth grade, one of his classmates caught a loogie in his hand and slapped Brian right in the face with it. From then on, Brian moved to San Antonio to live with his mother.
Another time, Brian felt good about himself because someone stole a new pair of sneakers from his locker during gym class.
The Career of Liver King
Brian’s life started to change when he started going to the gym. One of his mom’s boyfriends pushed him to do this in middle school. Brian suggested taking advantage of the fact that this guy had a weightlifting bench. Soon, Brian fell in love with all the attention from his classmates.
One comment in particular, when a classmate called him Mark Wahlberg, would change everything. Brian Johnson’s life changed when his body was compared to that of Mark, who at the time was like a Calvin Klein model and a member of Funky Bunch.
But Brian’s change wouldn’t be done until he went to medical school after getting a degree in chemistry from Texas Tech University. But he quit before the orientation was over.
Family of Liver King
After that, Brian went to work for a pharmaceutical company, where he made enough money to spend on expensive outdoor hobbies like snowboarding, which is how he met the Liver Queen back in 2004. Before he met Barbara, who would become his life partner, the Liver King had a different way of life.
When Brian met Barbara, she was working as a dentist. Once they started living together, they opened a successful dentist’s office and then started selling nutritional supplements that helped Brian live his ancestral lifestyle. Brian and Barbara had two sons after Brian married the Liver Queen. These boys are often called the Savage Liver Boys. His sons often show up in the social media posts of the Live Kind.
When Brian’s sons were young, they often had different illnesses and allergies in and out of the hospital. Their parents were desperate for help, so Brian read “Nourishing Traditions,” a cookbook by Sally Fallon that questions politically correct nutrition and diet detox treats. After reading the back cover, Brian decided to add some of his ideas to the book to make it healthier.
The family started to follow the nine ancestral tenants: sleep, eat, move, shine, connect, cold, sun, fight, and bond. In short, what The Liver King and his family did was turn up to 11, the diet trend that most people were already following.
In the 1990s, people ate a lot of highly processed, low-fat foods. However, nutrition trends in the 2010s have gone the opposite, encouraging people to swallow more whole, natural foods like our ancestors did.
Diet and Workout of Liver King
Brian wanted to tell the world about what he had learned, so in 2021, with the help of a social media consulting firm, he began posting about his life. Brian’s popularity on TikTok and Instagram went through the roof when the Liver King started posting videos of his daily meals, which usually include raw liver, a protein shake, bone marrow, and a pound of meat with egg yolk.
The Liver King says he eats about a pound of raw liver daily. He also gives his many workout plans to the people who follow him. Most of the time, they involve carrying vast amounts of weight around.
Since August of 2021, when he posted his first Tik Tok, Liver King’s brand has gone massively viral. Aside from his “primal” fans, Liver King has friends and celebrities like Logan Paul, whose podcast he recently appeared on talks about the benefits of eating food.
What Was the Way of Life of Liver King’s Ancestors?
The self-proclaimed “Liver King” made his “Ancestral Lifestyle” program based on 9 “ancestral tenets” because “the human body has been perfectly trained for an environment that no longer exists.” He also says, “By living as our ancestors did, we get rid of the things that stand between us and true health and happiness. We rewrite the mismatch between who we are and where we live.”
These are the 9 traditional tenets:
- Sleep: You can improve the quality of your sleep by winding down early in the evening, eating your last meal a few hours before bed, and turning off your phone.
- Eat: Don’t eat any processed foods, seed oils, or liquid calories.
- Move: Brian goes for three 30-minute walks every day. “The sense of well-being that comes from balanced movement is more important than the need to get satisfaction from what you buy,” he says.
- Shield: Protecting ourselves from modern dangers like Wi-Fi, fluoride, and seed oils. “Dangers like these end up adding up, and when they do, they mess with our hormones, metabolism, and ability to sleep deeply.”
- Connect: The next time you go for a walk, take your shoes off and feel the earth beneath your feet. This can help you sleep better and lower your blood pressure.
- Cold: Brian is another person who thinks we should take ice baths, jump into cold rivers and lakes, or even take a cold shower to improve our blood circulation and make us more resistant to stress.
- Sun: The midday sun gives us a lot of vitamin D, which “works synergistically with the other fat-soluble vitamins A and K” in the liver and bone marrow.
- Fight: Brian doesn’t mean we should fight the next person we see walking down the street. Instead, he suggests that we should set goals and aspirations for ourselves, and when we reach them, we’ll enjoy the dopamine rush.
- Bond: This word means “purpose.” Our ancestors aimed to protect those around them by building shelter and hunting for food. Today, Brian says we don’t have to worry as much about these things, but he still thinks we should “put away the phones and spend time with loved ones and friends… we’ve always needed each other, and we still do!”
On his website, he gives more details, and many of the things he teaches aren’t necessarily radical, but when put together, they can help you live a better life.
Net Worth of Liver King
It is thought that Liver King’s net worth will be around $1 million by 2022. He is one of the most influential people on social media and has gained many fans in just one year. Most of his money comes from his brand of supplements called Ancestral Dietary Supplements, which promotes his nine tenets.
Liver King makes about $250,000 annually, and his net worth is constantly growing. He promotes brand endorsements and sponsorship deals on his social media accounts. As a bodybuilder, he also makes money from the fitness industry.
He and his wife Liver Queen and Savage Liver Boys live in style. Johnson is about to 86 kg, or 190 pounds, or 5 feet 6 inches tall.
How Much Does Liver King Have in the Bank?
Liver King has a $1 million net worth right now. How Much Does Liver King Have in the Bank?
How Much Does Liver King Make?
It is estimated that Liver King makes $25,000 a year in salary.
What is Liver King’s Age?
The age of Liver King is 45.
What Is Liver King’s Real Name?
Liver King was born Brian Johnson, but his famous name better knows him.