How to Get the Classpoint App for Free? Check Out the Prices
ClassPoint is an app that teachers who use PowerPoint can turn their presentations into quizzes that students can take. The app doesn’t just turn PowerPoint slides into interactive quizzes; it also lets teachers see how students did on these quizzes.
It also enables you to get real-time responses and save information like a student’s grade in a separate file by date. With this app, you can also use digital whiteboards and tools for making notes. All of this is very easy to do with just a simple PowerPoint.
How Do I Get the Free Classpoint App?
You can get the ClassPoint app for free.
- The ClassPoint app is easy to set up on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. It also works with Microsoft PPT 2013, 2016, and 2019 and is being made compatible with Office 365.
- You will have to look through the Classpoint.io options to download.
- Fill out a download form and say what you want to do and where you work.
- Also, you should be able to download it to your computer in a couple of minutes.
- You will get a pop-up asking you to run the file on your system so that it can be installed on your device.
- Ask your IT team about the installation rights if you’re not sure.
- Now, click the Sign In button and fill out a form because this is the first time you’ve used ClassPoint to get to your PowerPoint presentations.
Fill in your information, and you’re ready to go.
How to Use the App Classpoint?
- The ClassPoint app comes with tools that can help you teach or just read.
- As soon as you open ClassPoint on your computer, you can check your file for mistakes quickly and easily.
- You can use the laser torch to draw your students’ attention to the lines you want them to read.
- With the pencil marker, you can circle the mistakes in red so that your students can fix them.
- Also, it’s easy to fill in tables and graphs in Sudoku.
- You can easily highlight text and add notes on top of it.
- Digital whiteboards are helpful for teachers, and all users can use them. You can add more than one set of whiteboards to your PowerPoint presentation if you want to.
ClassPoint pricing details
ClassPoint costs $8.9 per month if you pay for it once a year, $10.9 per month if you pay for it every three months and $14.9 per month if you pay for it every month. It also comes with a free trial and a free version.
Some of the best features of the ClassPoint tool are the data analysis tools, gamification options, PowerPoint integration, Q&A Management, Live Result Tracking, and Feedback Management. Most people who have used the tool and seen better results have left positive reviews, so many think it does what it says it will do.
Class point Pricing Promo Code
Promo codes can help you save between 70 and 80% on all new sign-ups.