How Do I Download, Log in, and Register for the G Shala App? How Do I Use It on a Personal Computer?
It’s short for Gujarat-Holistic Student’s Adaptive Learning App, which goes by the abbreviation “G-Shala”. A Learning Management System (LMS) app for grades 1 to 12 is available.
Samagra Shiksha, the Gujarat Council of School Education (Samagra Shiksha), and the Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB) developed and built this app.
What is G shala?
G-Shala is a cross-platform and cross-device app that does not require any special hardware to function. E-content for all Gujarat board courses, including science and general studies, is available in both 2D and 3D formats. The Gujarat Council of School Education textbooks are referenced in the e-learning content.
Aside from that, the G-Shala app provides access to a variety of other resources, such as a library of reference books and learning outcomes, a virtual lab simulator, instructional videos, and self-study and self-testing modules. Many pre-class modules are available for teachers.
Google Play and other app stores are both where you can get the software for free, of course. In Google Play, it has a rating of 3.4 stars.
How Do I Download the G Shala App?
With APK files, you can get G-Shala on your phone via Google Play or another app store. If you’re using Google Play to download the app, all you have to do is click the install button.
In order to install programs from APK files, you must activate the “install apps from unknown sources” option in your smartphone’s security settings.
What Is the Procedure for Registering for the G Shala App?
To set up the G-Shala app, follow these simple instructions:
- Please download and then open this application on your mobile device.
- Click the sign-up button and provide your information in the appropriate fields.
- Choose whether you’re a student or a teacher, and then provide your student ID number and your parent or legal guardian’s phone number. The SSA web portal has the student ID.
- As soon as a student’s ID is entered, their name and class are instantly retrieved.
- You’ll now be prompted to create a new password, which you must enter a second time.
- Enter your information and click the Sign Up button.
- The Login Process
- After creating an account, you can use the app using your student ID or cellphone number and a password of your choosing.
The G Shala app can be used on a laptop or desktop computer.
On your laptop or PC, go to https://gshala.schoolnetindiana.com/ and log in with your student ID or mobile number and the password you chose when registering for G-Shala e-learning on the official website.
Upon logging in, you’ll see class-specific modules and tests.
Does the G Shala App Have a Web Version?
Yes, you may use the app online because the app is independent of a device. The official website of the SSSA is www.ssagujarat.org.