How Can I Transfer Money From Crypto.com to a Bank Account That Accepts Fiat?
Do you want to know how to get money out of crypto.com into a bank account? How much does it cost, how long does it take, and how long does it take to complete the process for a bank account in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia? That’s why I wrote this article.
How Do I Transfer Money From Crypto.com to My Bank Account?
Crypto.com is an online marketplace for trading and investing in cryptocurrencies.
Throughout 90 nations around the world have more than ten million registered users. With it, you may purchase and sell more than a hundred different cryptocurrencies at the current market value.
If that wasn’t enough, it provides you a 14 percent interest on your Crypto assets, unlike most other trading sites.
It is also available as an Android and iOS mobile application.
However, we’re not going to detail this here, but we’ll show you how to transfer funds from Crypto.com to your bank account.
Yes, you can take money out of the ATM. It isn’t possible to transfer funds from other Crypto exchange platforms directly into your bank account.
There are a few options when it comes to exchanging your Crypto assets for dollars, euros, or pounds and depositing them in an account with a bank.
There are two steps to this process:
The first step is to create a Fiat wallet in your Crypto.com account.
You can now transfer money in the currency of your choice to your bank account.
Fiat wallet set up
Here’s how to add a Fiat wallet to your account.
- To begin, open the app and select the “Transfer” option.
- Withdraw money, then transfer it to another wallet.
- A withdrawal address must be included. Using the “+Add Wallet Address” option, you can do so.
- Now, select the Fiat wallet option by clicking on it.
- Once more, select fiat wallet from the drop-down menu.
- Click “+Set Up new Currency” on the following screen.
- Deposit fiat by bank transfer is now available on the screen.
- There, select the currency of your choice—the US dollar.
- As soon as your wallet has been set up, enter your bank account details there.
- You can now send crypto to the newly added address.
Transfer Money to the Account
Here’s how to get your money out of Crypto.com and into a bank account:
- Before donating money, make sure your address is on the Whitelist. If this is the case, the Withdrawal will not be beneficial to you.
- Select Transfer > Withdraw > Fiat > US Dollar from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Adding a bank account is available if you haven’t already done so.
- Continue by pressing the next button.
- You should look for and select a bank to send money to.
- Log on to your online banking account using your username and password credentials.
- Please choose where your money will be going.
- When prompted, enter the desired amount for your bank account.
- Now, click the Withdraw button to initiate the withdrawal procedure.
You must have at least $100 in your Crypto.com account to transfer money.
How Long Does It Take to Get the Money Out of Your Account?
According to the Fiat wallet, money transfers might take three to five business days.
Your bank account will be debited within three to five days after requesting a USD withdrawal.
Do Cash Withdrawals Incur Any Fees?
Fees apply if you want to transfer money from the Fiat wallet to your bank account.
Cryptocurrency Wallets Can Be Used to Transfer Funds
In addition to USD/EUR, you can transfer your Cryptocurrency to another wallet of your choosing.
Using this guide, you can transfer cryptocurrency from crypto.com to your wallet.
Log in to your account on Crypto.Com or the mobile app.
Then select Withdraw from the menu that appears when you click on the transfer button.
Afterward, select the option for an external wallet.
As soon as you’ve found your withdrawal address, press the withdraw button.
Afterward, you’ll be able to view a confirmation on the blockchain.
Transferring cryptocurrency to a wallet of your choosing is known as a “transfer.”