My Subaru App Isn’t Working: Fix for Starlink, Remote, and Eyesight 2022
Is there a problem with the remote start, Starlink access, phone connection, or Subaru Eyesight? This article shows you how to fix those problems step by step. Here, we’ll talk about what to do if the My Subaru app doesn’t work.
My Subaru app not working in 2022
MySubaru App makes it more convenient and easy to own a Subaru.
This mobile app lets you start your car from your phone and unlock, lock, schedule service, and find your car while you’re on the go with your Smartphone.
If you own a Subaru, this is the app you must have.
Installing the app is possible on both Android and iOS devices.
Here is a list of what this app has to offer:
- You can start, lock, and unlock your mobile phone.
- Access to roadside assistance 24 hours a day.
- You can also lookup your car’s service history and make service appointments right from your phone.
- It gives you a digital copy of your service manual and how-to videos to help you learn more about your car.
- Not only can you do that, but you can also use the safety and security features of STARLINK.
- But the MySubaru App doesn’t work right for some users.
- If you’re one of them and having trouble with this app, you’ve come to the right place.
I’ll show you how to fix problems like the MySubaru App remote start not working, Starlink not working, the phone not connecting, Eyesight not working, and more in this article.
My Subaru App Remote Start Not Functioning
If the remote start doesn’t work and the problem sometimes happens, you can fix it by closing the app and opening it again.
But if you keep getting this error, here are some things you can do to fix it:
- Put an end to the program; go back to the phone’s homepage.
- Hold down on the MySubaru App icon.
- Then, tap the option to store.
- You can clear the app’s cache and history in the app’s settings.
- Restart your phone.
- Again, open the app and log in.
- We hope that this will solve the problem.
If not, you need to talk to customer service.
Subaru Starlink Is Not Operating
Different remote start problems are caused by the Starlink services being down most of the time.
But the problem is that you may not even know why the problem is happening most of the time.
Some users don’t like it because their sessions end quickly.
Here’s what you can do to fix this problem:
- First, close the app and every instance of it.
- Make sure to turn it off the right way.
- Now, restart the app and log back in.
- If you are also getting an error that says “STARLINK services are currently unavailable” or something similar, you can fix the problem by following the steps above.
My Phone Doesn’t Work With My Subaru
You’re trying to connect your phone to your car, but it doesn’t work.
If you’re wondering, “Why won’t my phone connect to Subaru?” it’s possible that you skipped one or two steps while connecting to Starlink.
Here are all the steps you need to take to connect your phone to your Subaru:
- First, make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is on.
- Not Go to your Starlink screen for music and movies.
- Choose Setup, then Bluetooth, and then click “Add.”
- You will see both the Starlink system’s name and PIN on the new screen.
- The Starlink can now be found.
- Pick the Starlink system from the Bluetooth devices that are available.
- Put in the PIN and click “Connect.”
Is Subaru Eyesight not working?
The Subaru EyeSight technology helps the driver handle the car better.
Eyesight keeps an eye on traffic but lets you know when something could be dangerous.
It has several systems that allow the driver to drive safely and avoid accidents.
Using the two-color camera that is mounted behind your windshield and covers both sides of your rearview mirror, it keeps an eye on traffic.
Even though this system is very advanced, it does have a few flaws.
Some of these things are-
This won’t work if glare from the sun, heavy rain, snow, blinding fog, or dirt on the camera or windshield.
Make sure there is no oil film or anything else that could cause reflection problems on the glass.
Anything on your car that blocks the view of the camera.
Why Can’t I Connect My Phone to My Subaru?
Your phone can connect with Starlink through Bluetooth. Before you pair the devices, make sure they are both connected and that you use the correct code.
Why Doesn’t the Eyesight on My Subaru Work?
The eyesight feature might not work right if there is a blinding fog, a heavy storm, or if there is something in front of the camera. Please look to see if anything is blocking the way.
How to Use the Mysubaru App?
You can use Subaru to control some parts of your car from a distance and to see data and information about service on your phone.
How Much Does It Cost for My Subaru App?
You can get the app for free from the app store. But if the price of a subscription may depend on how many features you want to use. The pries My Subaru App Do? you want to use some of the features, you’ll need STARLINK, a paid service.
With this app, you can lock and unlock your car from a distance and access Starlink. The vehicle owner can access the owner’s manual, service records, and almost everything else related to their vehicle in one place.
Comments are closed.