Odisha KALIA Yojana Recipients List 2022, Check Status, and Apply Online
Odisha KALIA Yojana beneficiary list 2022 first, second, and third names will be discussed in this article. What is the Kalia Yojana, and who is eligible? How to Apply Online, Benefits, and Track Your Application Status?
What’s Odisha Kalia Program?
Odisha Kalia Yojana is the same as the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, which is run by the central government of India. The Kalia Scheme is only for farmers who live in the state of Odisha.
It’s a welfare program for farmers that the state government started to help them make a better living and get money. Farmers eligible for this program will get financial help from the central government worth 6000 rupees and 4000 rupees.
This will also help with life insurance, and if a farmer needs money for farming, they can get an interest-free loan.
Benefits of Odisha Kalia
Farmers will get help with money through the Odisha Kalia Yojana program of the Odisha government.
Farmers will also be able to get 6000 rs in financial help from the central government. This means that they will get 10000 rs a year in benefits.
This is the main benefit of this plan, but it’s not the only one.
- Farmers will get total use of Rs. Ten thousand per year paid out over the year. Here are the rest of the scheme’s benefits, goals, and main points:
- Eligible farmers will be able to get loans with no interest if they need them.
- Under the PM Fasal Bima Yojana, farmers can get crop insurance to protect their income even if a natural disaster destroys their crops.
- There will be life insurance coverage of Rs 2 lakh per year. Farmers can get it for a nominal Rs 330, and the Odisha government will pay Rs 165.
- Farmers can get a loan of 50,000 rupees without paying any interest.
- It will help farmers make more money and ensure that agriculture is productive. When farmers have a steady income, the farming industry proliferates.
Conditions for eligibility
For farmers in Odisha to take part in the Kalia Scheme, the government has set up a few rules.
If you want to apply for the Odisha Kalia Yojana, you must meet the following criteria:
- The farmer who wants to apply should live full-time in the state of Odisha.
- The applicant should have a ration card to show that they are poor.
- Farmers who work for the PSU or the Central government can’t participate in this scheme.
- The person applying should have a bank account.
- Farmers who own land and farmers who don’t own land can get help from this scheme.
- If you meet these Kalia Yojana eligibility requirements, you can apply for this program to help farmers.
Need to Apply with Documents
Here are the most important things you need to apply for the Kalia Yojana:
- You should have the land papers for your farm.
- The government gives out income certificates.
- Passbook of the bank.
- Aadhaar Card/Voter Identity Card/License as Proof of Identity.
- Any of the things below
- If you own your farm and have a Land record.
- If you are a farmer without land,
- Your card from MGNREGA.
- How to Fill Out the Odisha Kalia Yojana Form in 2022
- Before you can apply online for the Odisha Kalia Yojana, all applicants must meet these requirements and have the necessary documents.
If you want to start online registration for the Odisha Kalia Yojana, you must follow the steps.
Process of signing up online
The government made the official website for the Kalia Scheme of Odisha.
Here are the steps you’ll need to take:
- First, open up your web browser and go to the Official portal.
- Sign up for a new account there.
- Fill out everything that needs to be done.
- Put up all the required documents.
- Download the Kalia Yojana online complaint form
The Kalia Yojana Grievance form can be used to file a complaint, get a refund on your own, or fill out a new application.
Here’s How to Fill Out the Scheme’s Online Complaint Form
- First, Check out this Page.
- Make sure you have an electronic copy of all of these documents.
- Scroll down the page to the bottom and click on “Proceed.”
- The next page will ask, “Do you want to file a Grievance?”
- If you want to file a complaint, choose “yes” there.
- Enter the number on your Aadhaar card and other information.
- Upload a digital or scanned copy of all the required documents there.
- Press the send button.
That’s how to fill out the Kalia Yojana online complaint form.
How to Find Out the Status of a Kalia Yojana Application
SMS alerts are also sent to the applicant to know how their application is going.
If you apply for the Odisha Kalia Scheme and want to know how your application is going, you can follow these steps:
- First, you need to go to Kalia.Odisha.Gov.In, which is the official website for the Kalia government.
- Find the “Online Grievance Application form” on the home page.
- On the next page that loads, you will see a link to “Track your Application.”
- You’ll need to enter the token number you got when you signed up.
- So you can see how things are going. Also, you can fill out forms for the Refund Application process and other stuff if you want to.
Kalia Yojana List of Recipients in 2022
Kalia is a short name for the Odisha government’s Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation program, which helps farmers.
Farmers who own their land are eligible for this program, but so are cultivators, croppers, and farmworkers who don’t own their farms.
Under this scheme, the person who gets the money in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Phase will get Rs. 10,000.
KALIA List 2021: Check out the final list by district and village
How to Check Online KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2021:
- First, go to the official website’s home page at kalia.odisha.gov.in/index.html.
- You can choose “Online Grievance” from the main menu in the header area.
- Click on the link that says “Online Complaint.”
- Your browser will open to the Kalia Grievance page.
- Above the header, you’ll see two buttons. The first one says “Track your Application,” and The second one says “Home.”
- Tap “Track your Application” to see where you stand as a Beneficiary.
- If you have your Application Token or Aadhaar Number with you, enter it.
- Once you’ve put in the number, click the show button.
Here’s how to find out your Odisha Kalia Yojana 3rd List status right now.
That’s everything you need to know about Odisha KALIA Yojana List. If you have any questions about this post, you can ask them in the section for comments.
Comments are closed.