USPS Informed Delivery App: What Are the Features of This App?
What is the USPS Informed Delivery App, and how does it work? We’ll answer these questions and more in this article. In this article, we’ll go over how to get your emails back on track and how to reach the customer service team at USPS.
USPS Informed Delivery App
With this application, you can keep track of all of your incoming mails and packages straight from your mobile phone.
You will find the following features in our Mail Delivery Information App:
Track Your Packages: Each user’s mail and parcels may be tracked in one spot. Using its secure interface, you may access all your e-mails at once.
Alerts & Notification: Users may set up email and text notifications to remind them when their shipments are to their destinations.
Detailed instructions: It’s simple to set your delivery preferences. Like you may direct the courier to leave the box with your neighbor or put it in a safe spot. The redelivery might also be planned.
Option to Report: In addition, you may use the Mobile App to report lost shipments, missing postal parcels, etc.
The United States Postal Service’s Change of Address Form
If you just moved, but your inbound shipments still have your old address, this might be a problem.
You may quickly redirect your parcels to your current location by updating your address on USPS Dashboard.
Since users may change informed delivery to new addresses, they can also change validation codes for previous addresses and get alerts.
You must follow this procedure to modify your address on the official site.
- Visit the MoversGuide.USPS.Com website.
- That webpage will guide you through the process of changing your USPS account’s address.
- You may also go to the Post Office and fill out an application.
- No matter what happens, a letter will be sent to your old address and a 9-digit alphanumeric number that confirms the change.
- Meanwhile, your account will be temporarily suspended pending validation of your details.
- You’ll be able to continue sending out notifications and packages after you have the Confirmation.
USPS Tracking Mail
Mail and shipments may be readily tracked with the Informed Delivery App.
Users may also get a preview of their e-mails and future deliveries in the form of images.
They may also control the delivery of their items while they’re on the road.
The following are some of the App’s features:
- Using Text or Email Notification, you may be alerted when your items are ready to be delivered.
- You may also provide delivery instructions from the Delivery dashboard.
- The customer can request redelivery in the event of unsuccessful delivery.
- Even if you don’t have the app, you can still track your packages.
Visit – https://www.usps.com/manage/ to track your mail and packages with a tracking number.
You may keep track of as many as 35 different tracking numbers at a time with this feature.
Informed Delivery Isn’t Working?
For the last several weeks, the US Postal Service has announced that it will discontinue its Informed Delivery Apps for Android and iOS devices.
A few solutions may not work at first, but this is likely to persist until it is no longer possible.
However, if you use the Web version, you can still monitor your e-mail and other information.
Even if the app is about to be shut down, you will still get email and text notifications about your packages.
Customer Support for the United States Postal Service
You may use this app to file a complaint, write a letter, or phone the USPS Customer Care hotline if you have any issues with your packages.
You can find all of the customer service information for the United States Postal Service here.
- Email address for customer service – This is where you’ll find a form to send an email.
- The phone number for customer service: 1-800-275-8777
- Use the Post office finder to find your local location.