How Old is Kelly Rizzo: Has Bob Saget Died?
Bob Saget died at the age of 65. He was known for his roles in Full House, How I Met Your Mother, and Raising Dad.
The actor and comedian are survived by his wife, Kelly Rizzo, and the three children he had with his ex-wife Sherri Kramer.
Bob Saget Has Died Aged 65
Bob Saget died at the age of 65. He was known for playing Danny Tanner on the TV show Full House.
Reports say he was dead when hotel staff found him unresponsive at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Orlando, Florida, on January 9.
His family said, “We are heartbroken to confirm that our beloved Bob died today.
“He was everything to us, and we want you to know how much he loved his fans, playing live and making people laugh together from all walks of life.”
His wife, Kelly Rizzo, and other family members will continue after him.
Kelly Rizzo Instagram
Take a look at the Kelly Rizzo Instagram account.
View this post on Instagram
Age and Career of Kelly Rizzo
Kelly Rizzo is 42 years old, and she is known for being the host of the web show Eat Travel Rock TV.
She was born and raised in Chicago, but she splits her time between there and Los Angeles for personal and works reasons.
Her series began as a blog, but when it became popular on the internet, Kelly turned them into a web series. According to her website, the series has featured “master chefs, rockstars, and other creative industry heavyweights while traveling the world.”
Her bio adds that she was called ‘Travel Queen’ by Modern Luxury’s Michigan Avenue Magazine in 2017.
She has 194,000 people who follow her on Instagram. Her handle is @eattravelrock.
They met in 2015 and got married in October 2018.
Kelly and Bob spent much time at home during the world’s pandemic at the start of 2020. They took pictures, wrote posts about their time together, and shared them on their social media accounts.
Kelly wrote in a recent post that she and Bob spent their first Christmas together in Chicago, even though they had been married for three years.
Bob Saget’s family and friends are in our thoughts and prayers during this challenging time.
- Kelly Rizzo’s favorite things to do in her free time are to travel and listen to music.
- She loves food and loves to try out new kinds of food.
- Kelly can often be seen drinking at different events.
- She speaks three languages very well: Italian, Spanish, and English.
- Kelly likes tattoos, and she has many of them on her body.
- She also hosts the radio show “Rocking Right Now” on Chicago’s rock station 101 WKQX-FM.
- Kelly is in charge of making Eat, Travel, Rock TV. Her channel works with companies like Chevrolet, United Airlines, Deep Eddy Vodka, Guinness, Harley-Davidson, Rolling Stone, Burton Snowboards, Peninsula Hotels, Hotwire, Visit Florida, Switzerland Tourism, Dragonfly Coffee Roasters, and Lettuce Entertain You.
- Kelly has been a guest on many talk shows on ABC and VH1 as an expert on food, travel, and living a good life. She has also been on Fox Good Day Chicago and WCIU The Jam, which is local shows.
- Kelly Rizzo met her husband, the American stand-up comedian, actor, and TV host Bob Saget, through a mutual friend in 2015. After a few dates, they fell in love and started going out together.
- In 2017, they became engaged, and in 2018, they got married at Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica, California. Saget shared on his Instagram account that he proposed to Kelly while they were watching the Netflix show “Stranger Things.” He did this by posting a picture of their wedding. He put it down.
Frequently Asked Question
How Old is Bob Saget Compared to How Old is Kelly Rizzo?
Because of his role in “Full House,” Bob Saget is very well known. He was born in 1956 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, about 23 years before Kelly Rizzo. Benjamin and Rosalyn Saget, his parents, worked as a CEO and a manager.
What’s Kelly Rizza’s Age?
Kelly Rizzo. May 19, 1979 (Saturday). The age of 42.
How Long Was Bob Saget’s Relationship With Kelly Rizzo?
“When you meet a pretty food blogger in your direct messages and marry her…
“They broke my kitchen, so I can’t use it,” he said. Rizzo and Saget were together for two years before being engaged in November 2017. Rizzo told Us Weekly at the time, “We got engaged last week. It was a total surprise.